The Florence Gourmet Academy is a new concept to experience food & wine related activities in Florence.
Our goal is to show the florentine and the Tuscany food & wine traditions by supporting local producers. All our experiences are based in Florenceand the towns surrounding Florence to achive the highest standars, and the true culture of food & wine that’s hiding in this beutifull region.
If you want to discover the secrets of Italian cuisine we suggest you to take part in our Cooking Class in Florence. You will be guided by professional chefs and you will live an intimate experience thanks to the very small number of participants.
- Small-group italian cooking class in Florence.
- Learn the traditional and modern arts of pasta making.
- Learn how to prepare a classic Italian meal in a home-like, cooking school kitchen.
- Enjoy your dishes with complimentary Tuscan wine.
- Receive a recipe booklet and diploma after your class.
- Enjoy personalized attention from the chefs in a small-group class limited to 20 people at most.
Our Florence Food Tour is an unmissable opportunity to Explore the Cradle of the Renaissance using your senses and join the locals in their haunts for a bite of the best!
As a first introduction to local products stroll through Florence’s fascinating market, San Lorenzo Market a buzzing haven of tantalizing products.
Rather than just eating Florentine food, you meet local vendors and taste delicacies like traditional charcuterie, cheese’s parmigiano reggiano and pecorino, balsamic vinegar tasting, Extra virgin olive oil tasting,espresso tasting, wine tasting and gelato.
Our Pizza and Gelato Class in Florence is really an excellent opportunity to learn how to prepare these two products of traditional cuisine and feel a little Italian!
Led by professional chefs join the Best Pizza and Gelato Making Class in Florence.
Our HANDS-ON PIZZA & GELATO CLASS in Florence is perfect for both beginners and practicing pizza-makers.
•In this 3-hour workshop, we’ll take you step-by-step through the entire process of crafting incredible pizza & Gelato from scratch.
• Tickets are €50 per individual
• Friends, families and couples are all welcome to attend.